Winter is finally ending (well at least for some of us), and it’s time to enjoy the refreshing flavors of spring. What better way to celebrate the warmer days ahead and the blooms of spring than with a fruit forward cocktail. These delicious cocktails made with GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir are simply perfect for springtime entertaining! GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir is crafted with 100% natural essence from the finest cherries, including rare black cherries handpicked in French Basque Country. Can you say YUM!
What better way to kick off spring than by sipping on a seasonal fruity cocktail at home alone or with friends. Taste the flavors of spring with a GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir libation. CHEERS!
Bold cherry flavor is a daring but delicious addition to this classic, featuring GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, topped with club soda.
3 parts GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir
1 ½ parts Fresh Lemon Juice
1 part Sugar Syrup
4 parts Club Soda
- Build GREY GOOSE vodka, sugar and lemon juice in a highball glass.
- Add cubed ice and stir.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a pair of cherries.
Tart, lively and slightly savory, this cocktail combines GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, Cynar, Italian vermouth and grapefruit juice.
¾ part GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir
¾ part Cynar
¾ part Punt e Mes Italian Vermouth
¾ part Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Build ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir gently, and strain into a rocks glass over an oversized ice-cube.
- Present with a grapefruit wheel dusted with salt.
An exclusive taste of GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir flavored vodka, Benedictine®, lemon juice, simple syrup and a delicate touch of bitters.
1 ½ parts GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir
¾ part BÉNÉDICTINE® Liqueur
1 ½ part freshly squeezed Lemon juice
¾ part Simple Syrup
1 dash Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- Mix all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini cocktail glass and garnish with cherries on a cocktail pick.